William F. Todd, Jr.
A Conyers criminal defense attorney distinguished among his peers
I have experienced a criminal case from all three perspectives: a prosecutor, a judge and a defense attorney. I know how the prosecutor is likely to argue and how the judge is likely to view your case. That comprehensive perspective on your case is what makes me uniquely qualified to give you a rigorous defense.
A focus on criminal law
I have a passion for criminal law. This dedication to my craft has brought me a great deal of success. We are not just talking about certificates on a wall; we are talking about the skills needed to preserve your liberty when it is threatened by the government. Whether you face charges of vehicular homicide or a white collar crime, I am fully prepared to help you.
When your freedom is at stake, obtain the best defense possible
Even a simple misdemeanor carries serious consequences. Why would you want to face those consequences alone? I stand up for you and with you. Contact The Law Offices of William F. Todd, Jr., P.C. today at (770) 860-1996 or via our website to arrange your free consultation. We are conveniently located near the county courthouse and the intersection of I-20 and Dogwood Drive.
- Georgia, 1979
- Governor’s Zero Tolerance Task Force, 2001
- Finalist, National Institute of Drunk Driving
- Sid Herring Memorial Award, 1992
- J.D., University of Georgia, 1979
- B.A., University of Georgia, 1976
- State Bar of Georgia, 1979-present
- Basic Litigation Course faculty, District Attorney’s Association of Georgia, 1985-1993
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta, 1994-present
- County and Municipal Probation Advisory Council of Georgia, 1996-2004 (Chair and Vice-Chair)
- Georgia State Court Judges Mentoring Program, 1998-2004
- Governor’s Zero Tolerance Task Force, 2000-2001
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving Benchbook Committee, 2003-2004
- Georgia Board of Court Reporting, 2003-2004
- Old War Horse Lawyers Club, 2003 to present
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration speaker
- Mothers Against Drunk Driving speaker
- Rockdale County Jaycees, 1983-1992 (Chairman 1984-1985, President 1991-1992)
- Rockdale County Council on Battered Women, 1987-1992
- Board of Directors, Rockdale County Emergency Relief Fund, 1990-1995
- Rotary Club of Rockdale County, 1995-2003
- Past Chairman, Rockdale County Board of Elections, 2012-2015
- Past President of Rockdale County Bar Association
- Rockdale Drug Prevention Alliance